2010年9月30日星期四

ongines BelleArti - Ladies L2.694.4.73.6 (L26944736) watches

JS: Of all the Businesses to invest in, why Longines BelleArti - Ladies L2.694.4.73.6 (L26944736) watches?JP: That's easy. I love watches more than any other "thing", so it was anobvious choice. Mostly I am attracted to the quality and function of the watch movement rather than their external design; though clearly this isimportant as well. My watches are *** in design because I do no like alot of "gimmicky" elements. I think these can look dated quickly. If I had a "do over" in life I would become someone like Christophe Claret or Ludwig Oechslin and work to make haute horology pieces. I have basicwatchmaker skills and can disassemble an automatic movement and put it back together again - and it keeps time - but I am nowhere the level I would needto be to be a master watchmaker. And since life has no do-overs, what I donow is try to make my own innovative watches Longines BelleArti - Ladies L2.694.4.73.6 (L26944736) by staying on top of things like materials sciences and nanotechnology.

I recently had the privilege of conducting an email interview with one of my favorite watch industry icons: owner and founder of Bathys Watch Company, John Patterson. In 2005, John Patterson created Bathys, a small watch company based out of Hawaii. Bathys started out small with very limited models, but has expanded so rapidly in the past two years that in 2007, they were invited to Baselworld (one of the biggest watch industry shows on the planet). In less than two years, Bathys Watch Company has gone from a single quartz model to three separate lines of automatic watches.Bathys specialize in a very unique line of super tough dive watches: The 100 Fathom, The AquaCulture, and The Benthic. Bathys designs and creates watches with a rare passion for quality, ease of use, legibility, and customer satisfaction. They are a wholly cool company that brings a young fervor to the ancient watch industry.The following is an email interview with the owner and founder of Bathys Longines BelleArti - Ladies L2.694.4.73.6 (L26944736) Watch Company, John Patterson.

标签: