2010年9月30日星期四

Longines Master Complications L2.673.6.78.3 (L26736783) their site

Ozzioni is a relatively new brand -- so new that Longines Master Complications L2.673.6.78.3 (L26736783) their site is still under construction (although you can download a PDF catalog), and the domain name itself has only been registered for a little over a year. The two watches I received from them seem reasonably well made, and are definitely attractive. I usually leave aesthetics testing up to my wife since I don't have an overly developed sense of style, and nine times out of ten, she refers to my watches as "interesting" or "not too bad". (In wife-speak, that's a polite way of saying she doesn't care for them.) When I showed her the two Ozzionis, however, she was quite impressed. So impressed, in fact, she immediately Longines Master Complications L2.673.6.78.3 (L26736783) adopted one for herself (oversized watches are very fashionable on women right now, apparently).

View the Ozzioni photo gallery.I'm probably best known for my affinity for high-tech watches. Although I love all well made timepieces, innovation from brands like Casio, Suunto, Tissot and Seiko are most likely to catch my eye. As long as it's full of features and built like a tank, I don't care how big and heavy it is, and I usually don't care how it looks. But what do I wear on my wrist on those very few occasions when I'm forced to put on something other than jeans and a T-shirt? I have a Rolex GMT Master II which I wear quite often, but just because it's a Rolex doesn't mean it's appropriate for formal dress. In fact, I think Longines Master Complications L2.673.6.78.3 (L26736783) it goes better with jeans than it would a suit. Thanks to a big box I received from a company called Ozzioni the other day, however, I now have a couple of nice formal options.

标签: